Paystack’s mission is to accelerate digital payments on the continent of Africa. Over 60,000 of some of the most renowned businesses in Nigeria use Paystack’s modern payments gateway, including MTN, Taxify, Domino’s Pizza, Smile Communications, Opera, GIGM, AXA Mansard Insurance, and many others.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
In a little over 4 years, our growing team has introduced a steady cadence of innovations within the Nigerian online payments system, such as automated recurring payments, the ability for customers to pay directly from their bank accounts, automated chargebacks, and much more. We process millions of dollars in transactions monthly, and our double-digit growth has us processing even more every month.
At Paystack, we believe that we will win by recruiting talented people and giving them the space, resources, and support to do the best work of their lives. We hire the most capable people, treat them with genuine respect, and give them the means to succeed. And we’d love your help!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inbound Sales Representative
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
About the Inbound Sales Representative Role
- As an Inbound Sales Representative, you’ll drive Paystack’s growth engine by building relationships with prospective clients and turning them into happy Paystack customers. You’ll handle the full sales cycle for mid-sized enterprises and corporates. You’ll own the relationship and be the main point of contact with merchants who will be instrumental to Paystack’s future growth, identify new business opportunities, and work to increase the market share and adoption of Paystack within your target sectors.
- In terms of the profile we seek: you’re an adept salesperson seeking to build a long-term career in sales. You’re capable of engaging in business-level conversations and comfortable having high-level technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization. You have an understanding of the buyer journey and can lead relatively long, single stakeholder deals in a highly consultative manner. You understand how to communicate value to differentiate competing product offerings and enjoy working on products that require deep product knowledge, combined with technical knowledge.
- We’ve pioneered a new era of simple, powerful technology tools for businesses in Africa, and as we prepare for a period of accelerated growth, we’re looking to you to help generate a healthy pipeline of some of the best businesses on the continent.
- And you’ll do all this while working closely with a tight-knit team of creative problem solvers who’ll value you, give you the opportunity to meet high expectations, and who’ll actively create a supportive, nurturing space within which to accelerate your career.
- This is a full-time role is based in Paystack’s headquarters in Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria and you’ll report directly to the Head of Sales.
What You’ll Be Doing
As a Inbound Sales Representative, you’ll:
- Manage the inbound lead activity in your assigned territory, qualify active buying interest and close deals.
- Execute outbound campaigns to generate a pipeline of business which you will be responsible for closing.
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop account plans to stimulate opportunity.
- You will collaborate with your field Sales Associates and Sales leadership to discuss and strategize methods to penetrate targeted accounts, with the goal of setting up and executing quality meetings.
- Uncover competition and run displacement campaigns.
- Schedule and deliver demos for potential customers.
What it takes to succeed at this role
- The ability to build relationships in a fast-paced business environment
- The ability to simplify complex ideas and communicate them clearly
- The ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while paying attention to details.
While this is NOT strictly required, it would be a plus if you:
- Have previous work experience.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working environment
- Housing/car assistance
- Full medical coverage
- Pension contributions
- Gym membership
- Macbook pro
- Free lunch.
Application Closing Date
27th November, 2020 by 11:59 PM.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Instructions – Read carefully!
- To apply, click the “Apply for this job” button
- Complete all the required questions
- Paystack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind.
- We’re committed to providing employees with a work environment that is progressive and open-minded.
- Our employment philosophy is to hire the best people and empower them to do the best work of their lives.
- Employment decisions are based on business needs and individual merit without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, nationality, marital status, gender or age.
- Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.