Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We believe in the power and potential of every child. But this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination. And it’s girls who are most affected. Working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners, we strive for a just world, tackling the root causes of the challenges facing girls and all vulnerable children.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood. And we enable children to prepare for – and respond to – crises and adversity. We drive changes in practice and policy at local, national and global levels using our reach, experience and knowledge. We have been building powerful partnerships for children for over 80 years, and are now active in more than 70 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Proposal Development Advisor
Type of Role: 13 month Fixed term contract. Single assignment
Reports to: Resource Mobilisation Manager
- As the Proposal Development Advisor, you will lead the Proposal Development process for Plan International Nigeria’s country programme objectives.
- You will put together Grant bid materials (proposals, presentations and concept notes) and also manage the proposal development process of the Country Programme in close coordination with the Programmes Teams.
- In this role you will design and lead on proposal development workshops, design and validate consortia/bid team inputs, provide high quality proposal designs and review, and support the capacity building and training of programme teams and local partners on proposal development.
- You will also maintain relationships with donors in country by sharing briefs and reports. This includes maintaining networks and actively engaging in knowledge sharing and information dissemination about Plan International Nigeria.
- We are looking to recruit a strategic thinker who has experience in the International NGO sector with at least 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- You will have a degree in Development studies, Business studies or Social Science and you will have excellent knowledge of donor funded development and humanitarian programme design.
- Your management, coordination, teamwork and planning skills will be strong and you must have the ability to design, conceptualise and interpret project Log frames.
- To be successful in this role you will have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and you will have sounds judgement and decision-making skills in complex situations.
- You will have the ability to work to short deadlines and you will work effectively with diverse international teams.
Competitive salary and package available
Application Closing Date
6th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Written assessment if shortlisted: 11th December
- Final round interview: 16th December