BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
The Place is a trademark of Smackers Limited. It is a profitable player in the QSR industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of +1400 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations (15 stores and 4 central operation units) in Lagos, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
Our current management team consists of experienced hands with over 60 years of experience that spans industry as well as management consulting in foremost multinational professional services companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- The Job Holder will generally be responsible for welcoming / attending to organization’s clients and visitors in the most friendly and professional manner deploying effective customer’s services skills.
- He/ She will also be responsible for the smooth-running and professional outlook of the organization.
Specific Functions Includes:
- Promptly, professionally and courteously receives and assesses all incoming telephone calls /inquiries and re-directs said call or message to its appropriate beneficiary.
- Collect, sort, distribute, and prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries.
- Ensure receipt of magazines and newspapers for the office and ensure display of the latest version in the reception as well as removal of the outdated ones
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Maintains requisite supplies of office stationeries including papers, staplers, items and first aid box.
- Ensures reception area is kept neat, clean and noiseless.
- Arrange food and beverages for the senior management guests & dignitaries, on case to case basis, after seeking the appropriate approval.
- To always maintain office decorum and a high degree of quality communication between the various parties concerned
- Performs routine office tasks as necessary for the presentation of a professional office.
Requirements and Qualifications
- A good University degree.
- 1-2 years’ experience as a front desk officer or customers service representative
- Excellent written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS office tools such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Courteous and polite in mannerism
- Well groomed, confident and professional.
- Attention to details is key
- Excellent organizational skills
- Professional telephone etiquette
- Bright, friendly and personable.
- Flexible and mature in approach with ability to work unsupervised
- Must Be a Female
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Please do not apply if you do not meet the above criteria