African Economic Congress is a social entreprise with a passion for Africa’s growth.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Freelance Magazine Editor
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Volunteer
- We are lookong for a freelance / volunteer editor to perform a variety of editorial duties, such as laying out, indexing, and revising content of written materials, in preparation for final publication of a leading economic / finance magazine with an African coverage.
- Rewrite copy from writers
- Modify written content from writers
- Develop a content calendar
- Develop ideas for content
- Oversee content production
- Create highly shareable content
- Adhere to journalism best practices
- Assign projects and monitor deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism or English with 4-20 years work experience.
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
- Experience with content management systems
- Ability to meet the necessary budget
- Great attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to give constructive feedback
- Conceptual creative abilities
- Ability to create stories
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Work Portfolio to: email@example.com with the title “Freelance Editor”.