African Economic Congress is a social enterprise that focuses on the growth and improvement of the African economy by facilitating conversations that bring about change across board.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Freelance Economic / Editorial Writer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Volunteer
- We are looking for a Freelance Content Writer to join our editorial team to add his / her contributions and enrich our magazine andwebsitewith new original articles.
- Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
- Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Bachelor’s degree in Creative Writing, Journalism, Communication Studies, or adjacent field.
- Prior writing experience, preferably as a Freelancer.
- Portfolio of completed works.
- Own a personal or laptop computer.
- Familiarity with mainstream word processing software.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Capacity to work with minimal supervision.
- Self-motivated, disciplined approach to work.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Work Portfolio to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.